Friday, July 2, 2010

Blah.

It's a new day!

And I did nothing in it except for my BUF. Hah.

Basically, I spent most of my morning working out VidCon logistics, which have turned out to be more complicated than expected. All should be well, though, and life will be wonderful once I'm in LA!

The afternoon was spent in video creation--and this video should be wonderful. It's exporting now. I'm excited.

And finally the evening was spent with cousins eating dinner.

But hey, after 30 days, I think I deserve a freebie. And I think you'll agree after seeing the video... once it's up.

Sleep: INSOMNIA. SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE HECK.
Clarinet: O
German: O (except for random German videos and several renditions of Der Hölle Rache after coming across a terrible rock one...)
Exercise: OBUF
Blogging: X

No comments:

Post a Comment