Saturday, July 3, 2010

Clever title.

Hey, guess what, friends? I did everything I needed to today before 4:30 PM so that I could go hang with the cousins. I am a productivity maniac.

I honestly don't have much to talk about, though, because I'm so tired from insomnia last night, not to mention that I was up a little late uploading my video. Thank you, by the way, to everyone who tweeted or otherwise shared it; it never ceases to make me happy when I get that kind of appreciation, and the response has been really positive.

As you can probably guess, all I really can think about right now is VidCon and sleep, and I don't want to bore you to tears (nor prolong my wait for either), so I think I'm just going to turn in early. See you all tomorrow!

Sleep: O
German: X
Clarinet: X
Exercise: ABLF
Blogging: X

No comments:

Post a Comment