Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 DoB 17: DONE!

So... today I finished the last official class meeting of my undergraduate career.

What did I do with my free time?

Well, I only ate at Mother Bear's (a celebratory necessity), went to Lauren's BlogTV show, made a video, and then watched So You Think You Can Dance for the first time ever because my roommate's girlfriend came by because she was near campus and we were the only place with a TV. I was intrigued, to say the least.

But now all is done and I should probably head to bed, but I don't find myself really wanting to. I have a lot on my mind, mostly involving things that I shouldn't really think about until tomorrow or Friday because there's nothing I can do about it now. Oh, summer insomnia!
____________
Sleep: X
Blogging: X
Reading: O
Exercise: O

1 comment: