Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lethargy.

I'm decidedly uninspired today. I'll admit it. I did nothing of my goals except waking up on time. And even that, that was only because we were supposed to be painting the house and so I knew my mother would wake me up. I simply knew it would be more pleasant for me to wake myself up on time rather than to listen to her wake me up. Not that she's unpleasant; it's just that nothing is pleasant when I want to be asleep.

I have a feeling that that is the biggest struggle right now. I have still been getting to sleep too late, even though I've been getting the right *amount* of sleep. So from now on, I have to swear off using my computer after 11:00. It's going to be difficult, as people meaning well will want to keep me on tinychat until I fall asleep at the keyboard, but I have to keep my health, sanity, and well-being in mind. I'm just not a night person.

So, in order to keep myself to that, I guess I just need to sign of and sleep. However, comments of encouragement are always appreciated!

I know I don't say this enough, but I do mean it--I thank you all for taking the time to make a difference in my life, and I also care about every single one of you. I hope you know what a profound difference the internet-folk have made on me. Thank you all.

Sleep: X
Clarinet: O
German: O
Blogging: X

No comments:

Post a Comment