Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Robitussin works better than Sudafed.

Now, I'm not one to let sickness beat me.

But today I am.

I made the mistake of taking a non-drowsy cold medicine last night which kept me awake until 5:15-ish AM. That means not enough sleep to qualify for the sleep requirement, because I woke up (after intentionally turning off my alarm around 3:00 AM) at 10:00 on the dot. Curse my sleep cycle.

I've been coughing and sneezing all day, so no clarinet.

My brain is so dead that I can't do any German.

As a result:

Sleep: O
Clarinet: O
German: O
Blogging: X

Knowing how colds tend to go with me, though, this one'll be pretty much done tomorrow and just hang around annoyingly for a week or so, but I'll be no longer incapacitated. Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment