Friday, June 11, 2010

OKAY I FAILED.

But that's not the end. I'm going to power through this. We can do it together, friends.

I don't know how many of you were aware of this, but I was up until 5 in the morning two nights in a row because of the cold medicine I took. It was a big mistake. Last night, however, I took the "drowsy" cold medicine and it knocked me out like nobody's business. Seriously--if you ask me how much it knocked me out, I'd just say, "Shut up. It's none of your business." Needless to say, I slept in today as a result.

On another note, though, I'm feeling WONDERFUL today and I even played my clarinet and did a German lesson. I learned about how to describe my family: Ich habe einen Bruder und eine Schwester. Mein Vater und meine Mutter sind sehr schön. I hope that was right.

Anyway, I've been on TinyChat, and can I just say how much I love that website? Seriously. All of my friends get to use videochats and we just hang out. It's a shame they only ever happen at times when we North Americans can talk. We should do one for the UK folk.

And this is my promise to you: starting tomorrow, I will be doing something of substance with this blog. Not sure what, but I don't want to just blab about my life anymore. Be warned!

Yesterday's tally:

Sleep: O
Clarinet: O
German: O
Blogging: O

Today's tally:

Sleep: O
Clarinet: X
German: X
Blogging: X

No comments:

Post a Comment